Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Positive thought Wednesday...

"It's not the events of our lives that shape us, but our beliefs as to what those events mean."   ~Anthony Robbins~

YES! YES! YES! I think my unemployment is ending soon. I am not sure if I'm eligible for another extension, but I will apply anyway. I think I'm FINALLY ready to get in the groove and look for work. Time to send in my resume to the jobs I find online and leave the results to God - social anxiety or not. Don't know what I want to do, but I'm saved some jobs and now it's time to take action. I have accepted that moving right now is not an option and that I have to return to work, to a job of some kind. Okay, I'm there.

Joined a site where I'll be working on some physical goals for myself. Now I need to complete the process, plus complete the profile on the site for clinical trials. Don't know what will happen with the last, if I'll be eligible for any of the trials, but again - GOD is in control. Is it time to take the leap and get off unemployment, to work more on writing? Or, are those my thoughts? Dunno...

Ok, I have about 45 minutes to get out of here to go to the doctor. I want to get down a rough draft of a poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment